"There are no words to say how much our volunteers, our donors, and their continued support mean to us… It means everything.”
At the Alberta Cancer Foundation, volunteers are powerful partners in making life better for Albertans facing cancer. Through your support as a volunteer the Alberta Cancer Foundation can make a difference by reducing risk, providing earlier diagnosis, better treatments and improved quality of life for all Albertans facing cancer.
For the 43 Albertans, who hear the words, ‘you have cancer’ every single day, we can offer three in return, “we will help.” Volunteer today!
Together, we can make a difference for cancer patients across the province.
Northern Alberta and Area
Bust a Move for Breast Health
May 13, 2017 at University of Alberta, Butterdome
Bust a Move Edmonton is a 6-Hour fitness extravaganza in support of the clinical trials unit at the Cross Cancer Institute and is organized by Kate Gallagher of KMG events. Now in its sixth year, the event has raised nearly $2 million for cancer research.
We are currently recruiting for volunteer committee members. The primary responsibilities of each member of this committee will be to achieve the following in the list below.
Committee member responsibilities:
- Raising a minimum of $5,000 in cash sponsorship revenue
- Submitting prospects to event lead in a timely manner
- Coordinating face to face or phone meetings with all approved prospects
- Developing, managing and executing sponsorship activities, including:
- Securing sponsorship funds
- Assisting in the activation of sponsorship in collaboration with KMG Events
- Speaking at promotional events, as required
- Reporting all updates at scheduled meetings
Letters of interest for the Bust a Move sponsorship committee may be submitted via email to Natasha Pearson at email@example.com
Central Alberta and Area
Southern Alberta and Area