Become a Corporate Partner
Your Organization Can Help Improve Outcomes for Albertans with Cancer
At the Alberta Cancer Foundation, we are driven by our vision of a cancer-free future and our mission to create more moments for Albertans facing cancer.
We can’t do this alone. We bring together partners like you, donors, patients, health-care providers and researchers from across the province, because we know this is the fastest way to close the gap between diagnosis and a cure. We support the most promising research and care programs happening right here in our province that will create more moments for Albertans facing cancer. More first days of spring, more warm embraces with loved ones, more memories with friends.
“We’re pretty proud of what we’ve done. It’s so rewarding, and it puts it into perspective when you see the research and trials that the money goes toward. There are so many people affected by cancer. Everyone on our team knows someone or has a family member who has or has had cancer, so it’s special to be a part of this.” Tom Hewitt – Regional Manager, Coiled Tubing & Pressure Pumping – NOV
By partnering with the Alberta Cancer Foundation, your organization is entering into a mutually-beneficial relationship. For the Foundation, it means meaningful funding, stability and increased ability to fund innovation in detection, treatment and care for cancer patients in Alberta. For our partners, it means the chance to make real impacts, connect with your community, drive customer and staff loyalty, strengthen brand purpose and increase market outreach.
Here are some ways you can make an impact:
- Workplace giving – Inspire your team to donate through monthly giving programs or participate in events like The Enbridge Tour Alberta for Cancer, and double their impact by utilizing your corporate matching program.
- Sponsorship and cause marketing – Achieve your business objectives through strategic alignment with the Alberta Cancer Foundation by sponsoring the Foundation’s largest event, The Enbridge Tour Alberta for Cancer.
- Charitable giving of publicly traded securities for business owners – Transferring securities from your company’s portfolio to the Alberta Cancer Foundation can offer many different tax benefits. Contact us to learn more.
- Sponsor a matching gift campaign and inspire others in the community to give towards the through our mail or email program. Contact us to learn more.
- Powering progress – Make an impact that directly aligns with your interests by investing in one of our approved funding priorities, including priority needs, or OWN.CANCER campaign, groundbreaking research, patient experience programs, or one or more of Alberta’s cancer centres.